Custom Search

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Busy Lately

Ashamed of my lack of work lately, but really busy. Probably will be holding down two jobs for some time to come. I did finally manage to get the size of my kernel down considerably, hashing out an awful lot of stuff, without breaking anything. Everything still works. There are a couple of things I'd like to take care of when I get time. Whenever I scp a file from my windoze box to my laptop running OpenBSD 3.3, if the file is very large at all, I get a "receiver ring buffer overrun" screen message. The file still goes through & is okay, & I read where it's not anything to worry about it, but I'd like to fix it if I could. There's also a perl script in /usr/local/f-prot/tools that'll do an update, downloading the new virus signature files, but CPAN module needs to be installed. Everytime I read about it, I see where there's something here depending on something some- where else.....yadda yadda yadda, & I get discouraged. Hope someone reads this & writes me. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home